Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: PIXEL: Games reviews with Jonny Borders

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still got my megadrive..

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thinking more of some of the games D

  3. #23
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's the last we'll hear from Andii today! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I've been told before by some 13 year-old that I was too old to be playing Counterstrike! Cheeky little bastard! Shot him in the head the following round [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by SJ_Skyline:
    That's the last we'll hear from Andii today! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I've been told before by some 13 year-old that I was too old to be playing Counterstrike! Cheeky little bastard! Shot him in the head the following round

    PMSL

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK ?1.50 for the Megadrive, Ok that includes ten games. Jesus.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Bedlam:
    OK ?1.50 for the Megadrive, Ok that includes ten games. Jesus

    Thats 50p more than cash converters offered you then

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thought I was pushin my luck. Yer canny bastard.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GameStation will also probably give about five
    shillings per game.

    JB - If your games are still sealed, I'd keep 'em
    sealed, mate, because you're right, some games
    are worth more than the consoles.

    Personally, I don't see the point of keeping
    them sealed, especially if they're CD-R or DVD,
    because those things rot after 20-odd years
    whatever happens.

    D.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •